SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – In a decision that could reshape the nation’s college admissions process, University of California regents unanimously voted on Thursday to suspend SAT and ACT testing requirements through 2024 and eliminate them for California students by 2025.
How will they decide who gets in now?
International college admissions expert and coach Hafeez Lakhani of Lakhani Coaching joins the KRON4 Morning News from New York with a break-down.
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state