LOS ANGELES (AP) — Shelley Morrison, an actress with a 50-year career who was best known for playing a memorable maid on “Will and Grace,” has died.
Publicist Lori DeWaal says Morrison died Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles from heart failure. She was 83.
Morrison played Rosario Salazar, a maid from El Salvador, in the original run of “Will and Grace” from 1999 to 2006, becoming part of a cast that won a Screen Actors Guild award for best ensemble in a comedy series.
Before “Will and Grace,” Morrison was best known for playing Sister Sixto on “The Flying Nun” alongside Sally Field from 1967 to 1970.
- 8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall
- Firework explosion blows 3 windows out of house in San Francisco
- Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend tests positive for COVID-19
- Tracking coronavirus hot spots in California
- Marin County added to California’s COVID-19 community spread watch list