MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — There were reports of looting at a Target in Minneapolis Wednesday night.
Video captured people coming in and out of the store, but it is unclear if anyone seen in this video did anything wrong.
It happened near a police precinct where protesters were demonstrating over the death of George Floyd.
It’s also unclear if this was part of the protests, or if anyone was arrested.
A Target spokesperson says the store had closed early to ensure its employees’ safety.
- Employee at Warriors Oakland facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Deputies to cite those not wearing masks in West Hollywood; 1st offense carries $300 fine
- Oakland Zoo at risk of closing for good due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Some airlines increase capacity ahead of holiday weekend despite surge in US coronavirus cases
- Burlingame native released from Minor League Baseball team after season canceled