A Florida man’s smooth moves to a hip-hop dance routine is getting a lot of praise, even from some big celebrities!
1 Vibe Dance, a dance studio in Jacksonville, posted a video to its social media pages over the weekend showing a man nailing some dance choreography to rapper Post Malone’s “Wow.”
The man dancing has been reportedly identified as Mike Alancourt, a Florida man in his 40’s, according to PopSugar.
The video went viral when Posty himself shared the video on Facebook, captioning the post, “wow check this out.”
The video also caught actor Will Smith’s attention.
The “Fresh Prince” shared the video on his Instagram, captioning the post, “YOOOOOOO! Dude is SLAYIN’ this thing!!”
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US