(CNN) – Vince Vaughn is getting blowback after socializing with President Donald Trump at Monday’s CFP national championship game.
Vaughn is seen in a 31-second video chatting with Trump and First Lady Melania before shaking hands with the president and leaving.
The reaction on social media was swift and harsh.
Some panned Vaughn for the interaction while declaring the actor “canceled.”
Others criticized the critics, saying it was wrong to go after Vaughn for simply having a conversation.
- Victims killed while battling Australia wildfires were US residents
- Pleasant Hill high school wrestler speaks out after injury
- Ring video captures woman’s violent armed robbery in Oakland
- San Francisco’s Mercy High School to close at end of semester after 68 years
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens