A Virginia woman wanted for removing her ankle bracelet is getting a lot of attention on the internet.
It isn’t her crime that’s attracting thousands of comments, it’s her name.
34-year-old Cletorious Aretha Fry is wanted by the Virginia Department of Corrections because she vioalted the terms of her probation and removed her electronic monitoring device.
Fry’s mugshot along with her name was posted on Facebook on Jan. 15 and has been shared more than 92,000 times.
The internet is really going to town in the comments section of the Facebook post. You can see them in the post below:
(*WARNING: Comments may contain material sensitive to some people; discretion advised)
Her last known address was in Charlottesville.
- STORM WATCH: TRACK THE RAIN WITH KRON4’S INTERACTIVE RADAR
- ATMOSPHERIC RIVER TO DRENCH BAY AREA
- FLASH FLOOD WATCH ISSUED FOR BAY AREA, CENTRAL COAST
- JAYME CLOSS DESCRIBES PARENTS BEING KILLED, 88 DAYS IN CAPTIVITY
- FDA ISSUES SEVERAL RECALLS FOR DRY DOG FOOD