SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Walmart is partnering with cashback app Ibotta and several companies including Butterball and Coca-Cola in an effort to feed hungry American families this Thanksgiving.
The Free Thanksgiving Dinner program – made possible by Ibotta, Campbell’s, Butterball, and Coca-Cola – aims to help families nationwide by giving them a traditional holiday meal without the financial burden.
The items included in the Free Thanksgiving Dinner program are:
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
- McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package)
- French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
- Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
- Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
To get your free Thanksgiving dinner, all you have to do is download the Ibotta app or download Ibotta’s web browser extension, click on the “Free Thanksgiving Dinner” offer and shop for your Thanksgiving items at any Walmart or at Walmart.com.
Once purchased, you can scan your receipt into the Ibotta app or link your Walmart Grocery account to verify the purchases, and you’ll earn cashback for your entire purchase (approx. $20.27).
- COVID concerns as fans gather at bars to watch 49ers in playoffs
- Why the price for a bottle of wine could go up
- Bay Area housing inventory drops, prices rise: Zillow report
- Peloton CEO denies halting production, blames ‘leaker’ for rumors
- A’s encouraged by environmental report for new ballpark, but Vegas still an option