TEXAS (WFLA) - A spectacle involving wine, Pringles and an electric shopping cart got a woman banned from Walmart in Texas this weekend, The Wichita Falls Times Record News reported.
At about 9 a.m. Friday, police were summoned to a Walmart in Witchita Falls after employees complained of a suspicious person in the parking lot.
The woman had reportedly been drinking wine from a Pringles can while riding on an electric cart meant for disabled shoppers.
She had been there since 6:30 a.m.
Police found the woman at a nearby restaurant and had to explain that she was banned from the store, the newspaper reported.
- ROOKIE OFFICER JUST TWO WEEKS INTO JOB SHOT, KILLED IN DAVIS
- KIDNAPPED TEEN JAYME CLOSS SAYS ABDUCTOR KILLED HER PARENTS
- GOFUNDME TO REFUND $20M IN DONATIONS MADE TO 'TRUMP WALL'
- 2 FEMALE ROOKIE OFFICERS SHOT, KILLED IN 2 DAYS
- TEEN DOES 'BIRD BOX CHALLENGE' WHILE DRIVING, ENDS POORLY