(KFSM/CNN) – September is National Baby Safety Month.
Walmart is using the opportunity to collect old car seats starting Monday, Sept. 16.
Customers can trade in the car seat their child has outgrown for a $30 Walmart gift card.
The superstore is partnering with recycling business Terracycle to help keep car seats out of landfills.
There’s a two car seat trade-in limit per household.
For a list of participating locations, click here.
The event goes through Sept. 30.
Latest News Headlines:
- McDonald’s to sell candles that smell like Quarter Pounder ingredients
- Man accused of sexually assaulting developmentally delayed adult on Sonoma County Paratransit bus
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: The NFL deliberates longer seasons
- Man found alive in Marin County after going missing during hike had a stroke, fell: authorities
- Trump ally Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison