SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – A dolphin said “hello” to two curious dogs near the Isle of Hope Marina on Saturday morning.
Magen Peigelbeck says the dolphin swam with their boat the whole morning, interacting with her two pups, Stanley and Miles.
“It makes me grin and my heart get big,” Peigelbeck said. “Everyone can get along. We can learn lessons from animals.”
- Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana-growing area
- Bay Area conditions: Air Quality Advisory, heat wave incoming
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Family of Breonna Taylor, attorneys to address grand jury decision
- With ‘profound sorrow’: Ginsburg lies in state at US Capitol