BOSTON (KRON) - Who'd turn down a chance at a pillow fight with Buddy the Elf?! We sure wouldn't!
A firefighter in Boston wanted to spread some holiday cheer, and rather than hand out candy canes or go Christmas caroling, he put his very own spin on it and decided to get the community involved in something a little more fun.
Meet 27-year-old firefighter Brendan Edwards of Milford, Massachusetts.
“We’ve released some videos here and there this year, so we said, ‘Let’s do one for Christmas. What can we do to spread Christmas cheer?’” he told Boston.com. “So we came up with pillow fights with strangers featuring Buddy the Elf.”
Edwards is referring to his partner in crime, Ryan Sullivan, who helped film the entire thing.
If you're not familiar with "Elf" the movie, it's the Will Ferrell-starring film that has become a Christmas classic since it premiered 15 years ago.
Unfortunately, "Elf" isn't on Netflix but it's bound to be playing on TV as Christmas draws near.
Way to go, Brendan and Ryan!
- FOUR OFFICERS INJURED IN STRUGGLE WITH MAN IN ALAMEDA
- ALLEGED GANG MEMBER KILLED IN POLICE SHOOTING NEAR MARTINEZ
- 27-YEAR-OLD DEAD AFTER OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN NAPA
- WOMAN KILLS ESCAPED INMATE WHO KICKED IN HER DOOR
- THIS 7-YEAR-OLD MAKES $22 MILLION A YEAR ON YOUTUBE
Pelosi, foes seem near deal likely...
Missy Elliott on Songwriters Hall...