An Oklahoma man had a tense few minutes after a snake bit him on his face on Sunday.
The attack was caught on his friend’s doorbell camera in Lawton.
When Jerel Heywood opened the screen door, a snake that was wrapped around a porch light bit him.
He had no idea if the snake was venomous or not.
So his friend rushed him to the hospital, where doctors determined the snake was not dangerous.
However, things still did not end up well for the animal.
Heywood’s friend killed the snake after the attack.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WHY UBER AND LYFT DRIVERS ARE GOING ON STRIKE
- MAN ARRESTED IN RICHMOND FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN
- VIDEO: PRINCE HARRY, MEGHAN MARKLE INTRODUCE BABY BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO BANS CASHLESS STORES
- ILLEGAL DUMPING ON THE RISE IN SAN JOSE