Caught on camera — a brazen robbery at a beauty store in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
One of three female suspects maced an employee, then took off with $1,000 worth of hair weave.
The surveillance video shows one female crouched behind the counter taking items off the wall.
Another appears to be on the lookout.
You can see as the suspect pulls a can out of her pocket spraying a cloud of what investigators say is mace directly into a store employee’s face.
Back behind the counter, another person immediately climbing over, knocking down a mannequin’s head.
The hair snatching gets even more intense before they all run for the exit.
The store says the suspects made off with $1,000 worth of hair weaves.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY