COMAL COUNTY, Texas (CNN) – Police in Texas are looking for a woman they are calling the “Wedding Crasher.”
Officers in Comal County say this woman has been showing up to weddings and stealing gifts, namely gift cards and cash.
Police say she’s crashed at least a half-dozen weddings, always dressed up and sometimes even mingling with guests.
She was captured on surveillance video using gift cards she allegedly stole from a wedding.
There is now a $4,000 reward for information leading to her capture.
Latest News Headlines:
- Girl who lost baseball card collection in Creek Fire gets surprise from Cal Fire
- Earthquakes vs. LAFC game postponed after players contract COVID-19
- Obama sinks 3-pointer while campaigning for Biden in Michigan
- Rare blue moon on Halloween: Here’s how to see it
- Obama criticizes Trump in scathing, personal terms