COMAL COUNTY, Texas (CNN) – Police in Texas are looking for a woman they are calling the “Wedding Crasher.”
Officers in Comal County say this woman has been showing up to weddings and stealing gifts, namely gift cards and cash.
Police say she’s crashed at least a half-dozen weddings, always dressed up and sometimes even mingling with guests.
She was captured on surveillance video using gift cards she allegedly stole from a wedding.
There is now a $4,000 reward for information leading to her capture.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police: 4 arrested in Mountain View for attempted theft, counterfeit
- SEE IT: CHP video captures sideshows on streets of Contra Costa County
- Crews battle multi-vehicle fire burning near Santa Rosa
- 12-year-old girl makes her mark at Little League World Series
- Disneyland honors woman’s free admission ticket from 1985