Wendy’s is bringing back its Spicy Chicken Nuggets, and you can give partial thanks to Chance The Rapper for that!
It started after he sent out a tweet Saturday, saying among other things, he hopes the fast-food chain will add the item back to its menu.
Wendy’s PR team jumped on that and tweeted the nuggets would return if the post received 2 million likes.
It took less than a day and a half for that to happen.
Monday morning, the company tweeted “THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Spicy Chicken Nuggets are coming back!”
Although Wendy’s has not announced exactly when that will be.
The nuggets were originally offered as a limited-time item that drew a cult-like following.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- OAKLAND GHOST SHIP TRIAL: WITNESS TESTIMONY BEGINS
- CONTAMINATED TAP WATER CENTER OF DEBATE BETWEEN CA LAWMAKERS
- ‘PEEPING TOM’ ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMAN IN MILLBRAE
- MARVEL-THEMED LAND COMING TO DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- 41 KILLED IN RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH LANDING