SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Washington, D.C. Correspondent Trevor Shirley joins KRON4’s Darya Folsom and James Fletcher to discuss what happens if President Donald Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis impairs his ability to lead the United States.
- Amid pandemic, Alameda County Sheriff’s Office continues holiday toy drive
- 2 dead, 3 injured in San Jose church stabbing
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure