A Utah woman is accused of trying to kill her boyfriend with Drano.
Police in South Salt Lake says 43-year-old Elle Weissman admitted to giving her partner Drano when he thought it was medicine.
She said it was to help him into ‘an eternal sleep.’
After the boyfriend drank the cleaner, Weissman took him to an urgent care facility, where staff called the police.
There is no word on the victim’s condition, but at last report, he was hospitalized.
Police will meet with the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s office this week.
It’s unclear whether the district attorney will file formal charges at that time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE