CINCINNATI (WLWT) — A 61-year-old Cincinnati woman has been arrested, accused of pouring hot grease on another woman during an argument.
Charlene Thompson, 61, faces a charge of felonious assault.
According to an affidavit, Thompson was involved in an altercation Sunday in the 5100 block of Hawaiian Terrace.
During the altercation, Thompson poured hot grease on another woman, causing severe burns on her back and arm.
The victim’s condition is unknown.
- YOUNG FAN ASKS STEPH CURRY WHY HIS SHOES AREN'T IN GIRL SIZES
- MURDER VICTIM HOPED TO TURN HIM 'BACK TO MAN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH'
- DISTURBING VIDEO SHOWS 2 MEN VIOLENTLY ATTACKING WOMAN IN NAPA
- GRIZZLY BEAR KILLS WOMAN, 10-MONTH OLD BABY OUTSIDE CABIN
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baby dies after mom's boyfriend fractures his skull on Valentine's Day
- Shooter in deadly Illinois rampage was not supposed to own a gun, police say
- 4 arrested after police chase in San Francisco
- Over 220-pounds of cocaine seized in Ventura County