CINCINNATI (WLWT) — A 61-year-old Cincinnati woman has been arrested, accused of pouring hot grease on another woman during an argument.
Charlene Thompson, 61, faces a charge of felonious assault.
According to an affidavit, Thompson was involved in an altercation Sunday in the 5100 block of Hawaiian Terrace.
During the altercation, Thompson poured hot grease on another woman, causing severe burns on her back and arm.
The victim’s condition is unknown.
- YOUNG FAN ASKS STEPH CURRY WHY HIS SHOES AREN'T IN GIRL SIZES
- MURDER VICTIM HOPED TO TURN HIM 'BACK TO MAN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH'
- DISTURBING VIDEO SHOWS 2 MEN VIOLENTLY ATTACKING WOMAN IN NAPA
- GRIZZLY BEAR KILLS WOMAN, 10-MONTH OLD BABY OUTSIDE CABIN
Pelosi, foes seem near deal likely...
Missy Elliott on Songwriters Hall...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Apple store theft involving U-Haul truck, foiled by burglary system
- Plans to build 54-story skyscraper in Emeryville met with mixed reaction
- Crews working to rescue man on top of Muni train
- Controversial college exam question about race under investigation