Authorities say a Pennsylvania woman has admitted she allowed men to have sexual contact with a 3-year-old girl.
Rebecca Shadle pleaded guilty Tuesday to child endangerment, trafficking of a minor for sexual purposes, aggravated indecent assault and conspiracy. A judge will decide how much prison time the 39-year-old Greensburg woman receives, but prosecutors say they will ask that she serve at least 10 to 20 years.
Prosecutors say Shadle allowed men to pay her to kiss and touch the child in a sexual manner between 2013 and January 2017 at Shadle’s apartment.
One of the men pleaded guilty to having sexual contact with the child, while the other died before he could be prosecuted.
- MAN KILLED IN FRONT OF SAN JOSE HOME WITH FAMILY INSIDE
- VIDEO: CAR RUNS STOP SIGN, SLAMS INTO 2 KIDS IN SAN JOSE
- DREAM JOB: GET PAID $120K TO VACATION FOR A YEAR IN MEXICO
- 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL KILLED BY BOAT IN BASS LAKE ON LABOR DAY
- NEO-NAZI GROUP CALLS FOR DEATH OF ALL LATINOS IN US IN ROBOCALL