What do you do when your receipt is taller than you are?
Take a picture of it and post it on social media, of course!
That’s what Emma Keane apparently did after she says she received a nearly 6-foot CVS receipt earlier in October.
According to KOMO, Keane got the extra long receipt since she’s a part of CVS’ “ExtraCare” program, which often sends its members coupons and other offers.
This isn’t the first time someone’s taken to social media to discuss the absurdly long CVS receipts.
Take a look at some of the responses below:
When one woman said she was disappointed in how much paper was being used, here’s how CVS responded:
“Our commitment to health includes environmental health as well. In 2016, we gave customers the option to switch to digital. Join the millions of ExtraCare members who now receive digital receipts by signing up @ the register during your next visit.”
So there you have it, folks!
Yes — you can switch to digital coupons and offers and ditch the paper receipts to save trees.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE