A woman has been sentenced to 17 years in prison for the rape of the child.
According to Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien, Felicia Amber Sullivan, 31, was sentenced Tuesday after pleading guilty to one count of rape and one count of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
O’Brien says that in December of 2017, Sullivan sexually assaulted the 5-month-old girl and sent the video to another person’s email.
“Sullivan was sentenced today to 17 years in prison and was also classified as a Tier 3 sex offender. Once released from prison she will be required to register with the County Sheriff every 90 days for life,” said O’Brien.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE