JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Nearly three million people have signed an online petition to use Kobe Bryant’s image as the new logo for the NBA.
Bryant, 41, one of the greatest NBA players in history, died in a helicopter crash in California among nine others including his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna.
The NBA legend Bryant retired in 2016 after playing with Los Angeles Lakers for 20 years.
- Helicopter pilot in Bryant crash had FAA violation in 2015
- All-Star weekend, as expected, was about honoring Kobe
- NBA All-Star Game MVP Award renamed to ‘Kobe Bryant MVP Award’
- Kobe and Gianna Bryant Memorial: Ticket registration now open for 2/24 Celebration of Life
- ‘I overreacted’: Snoop Dogg apologizes to Gayle King for rant over Bryant