JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Nearly three million people have signed an online petition to use Kobe Bryant’s image as the new logo for the NBA.
Bryant, 41, one of the greatest NBA players in history, died in a helicopter crash in California among nine others including his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna.
The NBA legend Bryant retired in 2016 after playing with Los Angeles Lakers for 20 years.
- Remembering Kobe Bryant on his 42nd birthday
- Orange County Board of Supervisors officially declare ‘8/24’ as ‘Kobe Bryant Day’
- Vanessa Bryant shares message to Kobe Bryant on Father’s Day
- Vanessa Bryant urges Congress to pass ‘Kobe and Gianna Bryant’ helicopter safety bill
- Report: Kobe Bryant pilot may have been disoriented in fog