JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Nearly three million people have signed an online petition to use Kobe Bryant’s image as the new logo for the NBA.
Bryant, 41, one of the greatest NBA players in history, died in a helicopter crash in California among nine others including his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna.
The NBA legend Bryant retired in 2016 after playing with Los Angeles Lakers for 20 years.
- Autopsy: Pilot in Kobe Bryant crash had no alcohol, drugs
- Families sue helicopter company in deadly Kobe Bryant crash
- NBA inducts Kobe Bryant into basketball Hall of Fame
- Vanessa Bryant ‘devastated’ by report deputies shared crash photos
- LA deputies shared graphic photos of Kobe Bryant crash scene: report