This time, the iOS 11.2.5 has a major flaw caused by a Unicode symbol, which is a character that visually represents text or a letter in another language.
International software engineers recently found that two specific Telegu Indian language Unicode symbols can crash any Apple device when used.
Here’s how it works.
When an Apple user receives a message with the text, the device being used will completely shut down.
Then, when you go to reboot your device, this bug will lock-up the Messages app as well.
According to The Verge, Apple will be releasing a patch to fix this serious issue ahead of its newest update.
The iOS 11.3 revamp is scheduled to come out in the spring.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: FLORIDA GUNMAN CONFESSED TO HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- SOURCES: SUSPECT ACCUSED IN DEADLY STABBING HAD DISTURBING PAST
- HERO COACH, FUTURE COLLEGE SWIMMER AMONG FLORIDA VICTIMS
- ‘ROUND 2 OF FLORIDA’ SNAPCHAT THREAT LEADS TO ARREST
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE