An East Bay teacher was arrested for allegedly sending inappropriate material to minors.
Newark police followed up on a tip and after months of investigating, they found a number of other victims.
Aaron Holbrook, 42, was a teacher at Newark Junior High School up until his arrest on Dec. 7.
Authorities say the digital media arts teacher sent inappropriate material to at least six boys.
Officers say they received a call on Sep. 23 regarding inappropriate behavior between Holbrook and a minor.
For months, officers investigated with the Newark Unified School District’s cooperation. Their findings revealed six victims, all between the ages of 14 and 17.
Police say Holbrook’s victims weren’t students at Newark Junior High School.
He is no longer employed but the school district, but his name is still listed on the website.
- BAY AREA JANITOR ACCUSED OF LEWD ACTS WITH CHILDREN
- STUDENT FROM SHASTA COUNTY STABBED TO DEATH OVERSEAS
- TV STATION MOURNS LOSS OF METEOROLOGIST
- MAN SENTENCES FOR SNEAKING INTO HOME, RAPING 6-YEAR-OLD
- WATCH: TEEN QUITS WALMART WITH F-BOMB LADEN RANT OVER SPEAKER