SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Looking to get your hands on some official Super Bowl 50 NFL gear?
The NFL Shop at Super Bowl opens Saturday, Jan. 30, at Moscone Center West in San Francisco and will serve as the official NFL retailer offering limited edition Super Bowl 50 merchandise.
The store is the largest NFL shop featuring more than 1,500 styles and products including exclusive Super Bowl 50 collector merchandise.
The NFL shop will also offer free activities for fans, like player signings, a display of halftime show costumes, an exclusive display of the CFDA designer Super Bowl 50 Bespoke footballs, Players’ Wives Fashion Show and celebrity appearances throughout the week.
Fans will have the opportunity to buy limited edition Super Bowl 50 apparel, memorabilia, and official team merchandise. They will also be able to create customized products, including Nike jerseys, New Era caps, Levi’s denim jackets, t-shirts, footballs, and drinkware.
Some popular items will include SB50 Nike Fly Rush Alpha Jacket, NFL Team Arrival 9Fifty caps worn by the players on Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade, the Super Bowl Gilded 9FIFTY with 18K gold, the most expensive NFL cap New Era has ever created.
Here’s a list of the NFL Shop’s scheduled activities and appearances (provided by the NFL):
- Super Bowl National Anthem and Halftime Costumes displayed worn by Vanessa Williams, Luther Vandross, Jordin Sparks, Grambling State Marching Band, Travis Tritt, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, and Left Shark (Katy Perry) from Jan 30 – Feb 4
- Players’ Wives Fashion Show hosted by NFL Legends Steve Young on February 5 from 10-11:30am
- NFL Hall of Famer Joe Montana autograph session Saturday January 30 from 12-1 p.m.
- NFL Juniors Apparel Ambassador, Madison Pettis, hosts performance featuring Kalin and Miles on January 31 at 1 pm
- 49ers tight end Vance McDonald and American pop artist Charles Fazzino on stage February 3 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Celebrity appearance featuring Alyssa Milano on February 4 at 5 p.m.
- New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings and American pop artist Charles Fazzino on stage February 5 from 6-7 p.m.
- A Majestic Selfie Station provides fans pictures as a keepsake
- The ’47 Scream Room measures a fan’s decibel level in a sound proof booth for fans to test out their cheering intensity
The NFL Shop will be open Jan. 30 to Feb. 6 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Feb. 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.