Sir Richard Branson is out with a cruise line now, but travelers will have to leave their kids behind.
The adult-only cruise ship “Scarlet Lady” plans to set sail next year, the company Virgin Voyages announced.
“We’ve taken great care to design a place where you, your friends or your significant other can have the best possible experience, sans the unpredictability of kids. Because of that, you must be at least 18 to sail with us. No kidding. See what we did there?” a message on their website reads.
Guests can enjoy “grown-up” on-board amenities like a nightclub, spa, tattoo parlor and a blow-dry bar, and dine on complimentary meals from a variety of restaurants, such as Wake, a steak and seafood restaurant or Pink Agave, an upscale Mexican restaurant that takes travelers to the vibrant streets of Mexico City.
The Scarlet Lady will arrive in PortMiami in 2020.
- CALFIRE REVEALS CAUSE OF TUBBS FIRE AS PRIVATE ELECTICAL SYSTEM
- POLICE DESCRIBE EXECUTION-STYLE KILLINGS INSIDE FLORIDA BANK
- DNA TECH LEADS TO MAN’S ARRESTED IN FREMONT COLD CASE
- MARIJUANA SITE GIVES FREE WEED TO FED EMPLOYEES DURING SHUTDOWN
- SUPERINTENDENT FACES FRUAD CHARGES AFTER HELPING SICK STUDENT