SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Two huge lottery jackpots are without winners on Thursday, giving you another chance at the multi-million dollar prizes.
The estimated Mega Millions jackpot is $490 million. No one won during the last draw on Tuesday.
The next Mega Millions draw will be Friday.
Why not go for both jackpots?
The Powerball prize is also unfathomably huge at an estimated $470 million. The next draw will be Saturday.
- Citizenship data is latest rollback of Trump census efforts
- 1 possibly trapped as crews respond to San Francisco fire
- Track the storm: Back-to-back rain headed to Bay Area
- San Jose Sharks to play first 2 home games in Arizona due to county restrictions
- Experts: 15 more days to reach trapped China mine workers