SANTA ROSA (KRON) — A 75-year-old man is missing from a Santa Rosa mobile home park caught in the deadly North Bay firestorm, according to a family member.
Diego Pacheco was evacuated from Journey’s Mobile Home Park. He is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.
He is Mexican-American with bad hearing, the family member said.
The family has not heard from him since the fire.
Earlier Wednesday, the remains of a missing Santa Rosa mother were found at the mobile home park.
- WILDFIRES RAGING IN NORTH BAY GROW TO 20K ACRES
- NORTH BAY WILDFIRES: EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION
- LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSURES DUE TO NORTH BAY FIRE
- SANTA ROSA FIRE JUMPS HIGHWAY 101
- WINE COUNTRY WILDFIRES TORCH NORTH BAY HOMES
- SMOKE FROM NORTH BAY WILDFIRES FILLS BAY AREA SKIES