OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) – Oakland Athletics announced that a member of their organization tested positive for COVID-19.
To take safety precautions, the person is self-isolating and Sunday’s game against the Houston Astros has been postponed.
Oakland Athletics did not identify who has COVID-19 and will provide updates as necessary.
- San Pablo man dies after saving his son from drowning at Lake Berryessa
- Boy, 3, dies after falling off 29th floor of Manhattan building, officials say
- Florida man charged for throwing hot dog at St. Pete officer
- Woman successfully stops wallet theft attempt in Palo Alto
- Stockton man faces 29 counts of abuse, $31.5 million bail