It’s Opening Day!
The Coliseum is looking fresh and ready for the A’s season opener against the Los Angeles Angels this afternoon.
The stadium has been upgraded significantly to make this season extra fun for fans.
There are now three new seating areas — the terrace, lounge seats, and theater boxes.
The food has also been upgraded from the average hot dog to a rotating menu featuring local Oakland eateries.
There are new chicken tenders and sandwiches along with lighter foods and even vegan options.
Plus, the AA’s are now tapping to the new drink options including boba, and for those 21 and up, they’re also selling alcoholic popsicles and have a beer cycle.
There’s also a new market which makes it quicker and easier for fans to buy a snack or drink and get back to watching the game.
Game time starts at 1:07 p.m.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION