OAKLAND (KRON)–Multiple people were injured in a mass shooting that occurred in East Oakland Saturday afternoon, police said.
According to the Oakland Police Department, the shots rang out in the 1000 block of 106th Avenue.
Police confirmed that a man was shot, and others transported themselves to nearby hospitals.
All victims suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Police have no suspects in custody at this time.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: 3 SHOT AT SAN FRANCISCO’S DOLORES PARK
- MAN TEXTING ABOUT CHILD SEX ABUSE ON FLIGHT LEADS TO ARRESTS
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 15 MONTHS IN JAIL IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE
- CHILD, 2, FOUND TIED TO TREE IN NORCAL ENCAMPMENT
- SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SACRAMENTO-AREA BACKYARD; 1 DEAD
- HILLS FIRE BEING INVESTIGATED AS POSSIBLE ARSON