SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) — The search is on for a man who was swept into the water off the Point Bonita Lighthouse trail on Sunday, according to National Park Service.
NPS rangers, CHP units and Southern Marin Fire are searching for the San Jose man, in his 30s, who was swept away around 2:30 p.m. while scrambling along the bluffs with his friends.
Officials say search efforts have been slowed down due to high surf.
No additional information is available at this time.
Check back for updates
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Two women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Signs of recovery: California adds jobs for 2nd month
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant