OAKLAND (KRON) — One person was killed and three were injured in a shooting Thursday night in Oakland.
Police say they found the victims just after 5 p.m. on the 9700 block of Edes Avenue while responding to a report of a possible shooting.
When officers arrived on scene, they found two women and two men suffering from gun shot wounds. One of the men, a San Leandro resident, died at the scene.
Police say the other three victims are “stable” condition.
The Oakland Police Department says the investigation is on going.
It’s unclear what led up to the shooting or if police are looking for any suspects.
Those with information on the shooting are asked to contact the department’s homicide unit at (510) 238-3821.
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY