A Richmond family is pleading the public for help, looking for 18-year-old Mariah Davis who hasn’t been heard from since Wednesday.
Her family says she was last seen with a friend leaving La Pinata Restaurant in San Leandro.
They are hoping for the best in a story you’ll only see on KRON4.
Davis’s family tells KRON4 even when she doesn’t come home, she always checks in.
So, for the last two days, they’ve been worried sick calling her cellphone with no answer.
She is 5 feet 7 inches tall with black hair.
Her birthday is coming up on Halloween.
#Richmond Family of 18 year old Mariah Davis say she’s been missing since Wednesday after leaving La Piñata restaurant in #SanLeandro. She is 5’7” her birthday is coming up on Halloween. They say it’s not normal for her to go so long without checking in. pic.twitter.com/p2HEeUPzXo— Ella Sogomonian (@EllaSogomonian) September 29, 2018
- CRACKED BEAM SHUTS DOWN SALESFORCE TRANSIT CENTER
- WALNUT CREEK SCHOOL EMPLOYEE ACCUSED OF CHILD MOLESTATION
- WATCH: VIDEO SHOWS MOMENTS BEFORE BART MOB ATTACK IN OAKLAND
- VIRAL: PARENT BODY SLAMS REFEREE DURING YOUTH FOOTBALL GAME
- TEACHER FIRED FOR NOT GIVING CREDIT FOR HOMEWORK NOT TURNED IN