SONOMA COUNTY (KRON)–Over 2 million gallons of retardant were dropped over wildfires in the state of California since Monday, according to California Fire.
Crews use the retardant to help control the flames. The substance also prevents the fire from spreading.
– CAL FIRE (@CAL_FIRE) October 14, 2017
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE