Right now over 6,000 firefighters are battling 6 large wildfires in California.
Officials say the wind-driven fires have so far destroyed more than 85,000 acres and hundreds of structures.
According to authorities, winds are expected to decrease Friday morning across Red Flag Warning areas.
Additionally, temperatures are expected to remain average with no chance of rain in the next few days. There will also be an increase in offshore winds predicted to arrive in parts of Southern California starting Sunday continuing into Monday.
Here’s more on the Fires of Interest:
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NICE OF ‘SISTER, SISTER’ ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE