The Victorian home in the 1991 coming-of-age movie “My Girl” is on the market for $425,000.
Located at 555 E. Stanford Street in Bartow, the 9,508 square-feet, six-bedroom, eight-bathroom abode includes five Jacuzzi tubs. The grounds also feature a carriage house and a 1-bedroom 1-bath loft apartment along with a garage and storage units.
In “My Girl” it was a funeral home ran by Harry (Dan Aykroyd), a widower and father of the main character, Vada, played by Anna Chlumsky.
It was later transformed into The Stanford Inn Bed & Breakfast.
The price was reduced to $425,000, a $25,000 drop.
The home boasts a wrap-around porch, gazebo and an in-ground swimming pool along with seven fireplaces, central heat and air. It also includes two tankless water heaters.
For more information, contact the realtor or click here.
Realtor: Leslie Yokshas, 863-221-5785, Keller Williams Realty of Winter Haven
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS