An investigation into the death of an East Bay chef spawned the arrest of two people accused killing the man for insurance money.
According to the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office, Maria Moore hired Marvel Salvant to kill Dominic Sarkar, 56, on Oct. 8.
Sarkar was found shot to death in a home on the 4300 block of Charleston Way.
He had been working at ‘Passage to India Barkery’ in Mountain View for about a year.
Moore was the beneficiary on Sakar’s life insurance policies.
Investigators believe she was the mastermind behind the plot to get the victim’s insurance payout.
- WIFE HEARS HUSBAND FATALLY HIT BY CAR OVER THE PHONE
- PRESIDENT SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER MAKING XMAS EVE FEDERAL HOLIDAY
- FRESNO MOM ARRESTED AFTER 8-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER KILLED BY TRAIN
- BAY AREA DRIVER TRIED TO AVOID BRIDGE TOLL USING CHICKEN WING LABEL
- HEARTWARMING: COUPLE ADOPTS 7 SIBLINGS OUT OF FOSTER CARE