(CNN/KTXL) – Panera Bread has a treat for java junkies!
The restaurant chain is now offering a coffee subscription program of unlimited hot or iced coffee and even hot tea.
The CEO tells USA Today the goal is to change the face of the industry.
The price tag for a monthly subscription is $8.99
The unlimited access to coffee is available at all hours and for any sized cup.
Those interested first have to become members of Panera’s free loyalty program, MyPanera.
Panera is the latest restaurant biz to join the coffee subscription game. Last spring, Burger King launched its own coffee subscription for $5 a month.
- New learning program helps parents, students with new norm of classwork at home
- Contra Costa County man shops, delivers groceries to neighbors to assist with crisis
- Santa Rosa police warn enforcement action if people don’t follow stay-at-home orders
- Antioch students receive laptops, lunches during coronavirus pandemic
- Former Warriors player discusses cannabis use for anxiety during pandemic