The parents of a 3-year-old Oklahoma girl who died from cancer after a tumor grew to be 17 pounds have been charged with first-degree manslaughter.
The Lawton Constitution reports that records show 49-year-old Henry Clarence Lilly III and 42-year-old Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly made their initial court appearances Thursday in Lawton. Records show each are charged with first-degree manslaughter, accused of not providing medical care.
Comanche County sheriff’s deputies on Jan. 3 were called to a camper near a lake near Lawton about an unconscious child. The girl was taken to a hospital where she died.
The state medical examiner found the child had cancer. Sheriff Kenny Stradley said the child had a 17-pound tumor.
A publicly listed phone number for the parents could not be found.
- ROOKIE OFFICER JUST TWO WEEKS INTO JOB SHOT, KILLED IN DAVIS
- KIDNAPPED TEEN JAYME CLOSS SAYS ABDUCTOR KILLED HER PARENTS
- GOFUNDME TO REFUND $20M IN DONATIONS MADE TO ‘TRUMP WALL’
- 2 FEMALE ROOKIE OFFICERS SHOT, KILLED IN 2 DAYS
- TEEN DOES ‘BIRD BOX CHALLENGE’ WHILE DRIVING, ENDS POORLY