LOS ANGELES COUNTY (KRON/CNN Newsource) — A Southern California high schooler could face charges for a “promposal.”
Park rangers are trying to find the person who spray painted “Prom?” on a rock in a Southern California National Park.
This happened in the Santa Monica Mountains Recreational Area.
Park rangers say while the gesture may have been grand, it is considered vandalism.
They say it is the second year in a row the graffiti has appeared there.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 13 WORKERS INJURED IN OAKLAND CONSTRUCTION SITE COLLAPSE
- OAKLAND PROPOSES $1 M SETTLEMENT IN POLICE SEX SCANDAL CLAIM
- PERSON OF INTEREST’S CAR IN MISSING FATHER CASE FOUND AT SFO
- FASTRAK MAY OWE YOU MONEY
- TRUMP’S BUDGET CUTS WEST COAST QUAKE WARNING SYSTEM FUNDING
- 7TH-GRADER GETS ‘MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A TERRORIST’ AWARD
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SOUTH BAY CRACKDOWN LEADS TO 200 TICKETS