CALISTOGA (KRON)–The mandatory evacuation order in effect for the City of Calistoga has been reduced to an advisory.
Residents were allowed to return home but were advised to be prepared to leave at a short moment’s notice.
On Monday, people and business owners in the area were busy trying to return to normal after being evacuated last week.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE