A pedestrian has died after being hit by a vehicle Monday evening in Mountain View.
Around 8:07 p.m. the Mountain View Police tweeted out that the collision happened at Charleston and Huff.
Officials remain on scene to investigate the accident.
Police say that Charleston at Huff will remain closed while the area is cleared, and to expect traffic delays.
The identity of the pedestrian has not been released at this time but police say it was a woman.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE