SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The Bay to Breakers is more than 100 years old, but for the last 10 years, Stanley Roberts has been looking at the event with a critical eye.
So what did he find this year?
Well, some things have stayed the same, but some have changed, at least a little.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE STATE FOOTBALL PLAYER RECOVERING AFTER STABBING
- TEEN DROWNS IN SAN JOAQUIN RIVER DAYS BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
- PEDIATRICIANS: CHILDREN UNDER AGE 1 SHOULD NOT HAVE FRUIT JUICE
- RESEARCHERS NEED VOLUNTEERS TO SMOKE POT FOR STUDY
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: BAY TO BREAKERS AND BOOZE
- SHOCKING VIDEO: SEA LION SNATCHES GIRL FROM PIER
Tonight at 10
— Stanley Roberts (@SRobertsKRON4) May 23, 2017