People in one neighborhood on the Peninsula have been parking one way for years.
And now, the city is telling them to knock it off.
But for some people who live in the area, they have a hard time breaking bad habits.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- IMMIGRANT KIDS SEEN HELD IN FENCED CAGES AT BORDER FACILITY
- PHOTO: DEAD GREAT WHITE SHARK WASHES UP ON APTOS BEACH
- STUDY: MILLIONS OF HOMES AT RISK OF CHRONIC FLOODING THIS CENTURY
- RAPPER XXXTENTACION SHOT DEAD IN FLORIDA
- DISNEY ISSUES SEIZURE WARNING FOR ‘INCREDIBLES 2’