SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- Parking at airports around the Bay Area can be pretty expensive, which is probably why drivers stop illegally in the white zone.
They risk getting ticketed or towed. So, to alleviate that problem, free parking was established for drivers.
However, not every driver gets that privilege. And the ones who ignore the rules could be out $100.
Watch the above video to see Stanley Roberts' full report.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Stray bullets strike two homes in Berkeley neighborhood
- 1 victim dead after man shoots 14 people in Toronto
- 6 people arrested in Oakland after police pursuit
- CHP officers bust Solano County sideshow