Petaluma Police say all the evacuation centers in Petaluma are at capacity.
More than 90,000 residents were ordered to evacuate towns near the 40-square-mile Kincade Fire.
- Father, 4-year-old son struck by suspected drunk driver in Novato
- Berkeley police reforms aim to reduce unnecessary interactions between people of color, police
- Oracle Park offers special seating section for fully vaccinated fans
- 160K children dropped out of CA’s public school system this academic year
- Las Vegas strip clubs given OK to reopen May 1