SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) — 22,000 PG&E customers are still without power due to the North Bay wildfires, company officials said Monday morning.
At 4:06 a.m., KRON4 received the most recent update.
According to PG&E:
- 16,600 Sonoma County customers without power
- 4,100 Napa County customers without power
PG&E expects to have power restored to all customers sometime today.
Roughly 3,000 workers are currently working to restore power in fire areas.
In the height of the firestorm, nearly 100,000 had no electricity.NORTH BAY FIRE COVERAGE:
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SEE IF YOUR SANTA ROSA HOME SURVIVED THE FIRE
- SONOMA COUNTY FIRE VICTIMS IDENTIFIED
- COMPLETE LIST OF AREAS UNDER MANDATORY EVACUATION
- INTERACTIVE FIRE MAPS
- WINERIES DAMAGED BY NORTH BAY WILDFIRES
- LIST OF NORTH BAY FIRE RESOURCES
- NORTH BAY FIRES: HOW TO HELP
- WATCH KRON4 NEWS LIVE