PG&E has restored all power to Bay Area customers on Tuesday evening.
The remaining customers without power are in Calaveras, Almador, and El Dorado counties but are expected to be restored by the end of the day, the company said.
Safety inspections will be conducted today.
Power was shut off Sunday night to nearly 59,000 customers as PG&E monitored weather conditions in the high risk fire areas.
Affected counties include Napa, Lake, El Dorado, Amador, and Calaveras.
Check back for updates.
- MAN GETS PRISON FOR RAPING NEWBORN BABY
- DRIVER ESCAPES UNSCATHED AFTER PLYWOOD IMPALES WINDSHIELD
- SAN FRANCISCO NAMED POOP CAPITAL OF U.S.
- LIST OF SEARS AND KMART STORES CLOSING
- MEGA MILLION UP TO $654 MILLION