PG&E is turning off power for customers again in nine counties because of fire danger conditions.
Customers in Lake, Napa, and Sonoma Counties could be without power starting Thursday.
PG&E says strong winds and low humidity levels are among the reasons why it may turn off power.
The company say its has notified residents in all of the counties.
PG&E will continue to monitor conditions.
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT